Blog Archive


Glorious Gal

Sharing my sanity savers: love, laughter, and inspiration.

Don't be Caught Unaware - Winter Alert 9:02 AM

I'm anxious for warm weather, the song of birds greeting me in the morning, and warm sunshine on my shoulders. Unfortunately winter still has an icy grip on northwestern Pennsylvania. It's no time to let down your guard if it's still winter where you live....



Find more videos like this on Everyone's Apostolic

Note: I have reviewed and approve this clip only. You Tube uses collected data from the Internet and the computer you are using to suggest other clips. Please use caution and common sense when exploring other clips they may suggest. I have no way of predicting these suggested clips.

1 comments:

GT said...

Im so jealous!! I live in Texas where its already getting warm and honestly I hate the heat. Wanna trade places? I love snow. Cuddly sweater weather makes me happy. Honestly here its almost never sweater weather. Reckon we just want what we dont have?